First Field Monitoring Visit
November 11, 2016
Notre Dame University, Lebanon
The First FMV will address the following issues related to GOPELC’s Implementation:
- The organisation of the project team(s) within the partnership
- Presentation of the activities carried out and results achieved.
- Impact (/visibility) of the project in the partner country institutions
- Mr. Franco Burgio, EACEA (Education, Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency), Brussels,
- Dr Aref El Soufi, Erasmus Plus Officer, Lebanon
- Dr Amer Helwani, Erasmus Plus Office, Lebanon
- All partners (P4-P9) are expected to participate (mandatory).
- The participation of the coordinator and the EU partners is well appreciated.